Coaching and Counseling Fees
45-minute session - $195
60-minute session - $260
Coaching is usually a fully tax-deductible business expense.
Insurance for Counseling
Counseling may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Look on the back of your card for a number for behavioral health, mental health, or substance abuse or call member services.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits for outpatient psychotherapy?
- Am I required to see an in-network provider?
- Is Bernard J. Sullivan, Ph.D. in my network?
- If Dr. Sullivan is not in my network, do I have out of network benefits?
- Are my out of network benefits different?
- Do I need to preauthorize for Outpatient Psychotherapy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my co-pay?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you have out-of-network benefits, ask the same questions about your deductible and co-pay because they frequently differ for out-of-network benefits.
I am a Blue Cross participating provider. However, some people have Blue Cross insurance that requires a network provider and I am not an in network Blue Cross provider. You may want to call a number on the back of your insurance card or customer service and ask the questions above.
Cash, check, and all major credit and debit cards accepted for payment.
If you miss your scheduled appointment without notifying us at least 24 hours in advance, you are responsible for the full cost of the session. Your insurance company will not cover missed sessions.